Thursday 5 April 2012

Voiceovers

Here, are the voiceovers I wrote for our film. These help to link the different scenes together.



"Have you ever been in a situation where you read something that could change the world forever… well, I have." - This links the interview scene and the scene where he finds the document, while the rhetorical question engages the viewer and builds tension.

"What I saw shocked me… and would change everything… but I had to be sure…" - This links the close-up reaction shot when he sees the top-secret document, and explains why he runs out (he wants to test this theory).

"My suspicions proved correct… but what could I do?" - This links the laboratory scene, with the shot of him walking down the corridor looking exasperated and unsure of what he can do, while the rhetorical question shows the man's doubt in himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment